|All local jurisdictions, partner organizations, and park managers are conducting volunteer activities in local parks with the following safety guidelines:
- All volunteers should preregister with the project leader to ensure an appropriate group size.
- Bring masks if required. Personal spacing may be required between persons.
- Volunteers should NOT participate if they have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Volunteers should bring their own work gloves and tools, if possible.
- Volunteers should wear long pants, long sleeve shirts, and boots or close-toe shoes, and bring bottled water, and they should bring and use their own bug spray and sunscreen as appropriate.
- Be aware that many park facilities, including restrooms, may be closed.