- ARMN Park Stewards Program Documents:
These Google Group documents are organized into the following folders:
- Program Overview – includes description of the program, the role of a Park Steward, and FAQs
- Contacts – includes roster of current Park Stewards and a park area map (Arlington County)
- Working with Park Managers – includes form to request special projects (e.g., restoration planting)
- Working with Neighbors – includes outreach literature
- Working with Volunteers – includes volunteer sign-in forms with waiver, special event group registration forms (Youth 17 and younger and 18 and older), and management checklists
- Training and Technical Information – includes slides and handouts for numerous training presentations
- Strategic Planning Initiative – includes folders for each park, guidance for creating plans, and sample plans. Access is read only via this web portal and materials will be added and updated regularly. To gain editing access for your specific park sub-folder (within folder 7), please contact Amy Crumpton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ARMN Park Stewards Roster:
This is the current list of volunteer Park Stewards, the parks they serve, and the park managers with whom they work. This list is meant for internal use by Park Stewards only.
- ARMN Park Stewards Showcase on Vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/showcase/7441769 Password: armn2018
These videos are recordings of training presentations on a number of topics provided by local experts. Please check folder 6. Training and Outreach for any handouts that may have been submitted by the presenters on the recorded videos.